Small Animal Hydrotherapist
- BSc Equine Management (2009)
- Diploma in Physical Therapy (including electro-therapy) (2014)
- Advanced Remedial Massage (2014)
- Orthopedic Dry Needling (2014)
- Kinesio Taping and Strapping (2014)
- Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructor (2016)
- Level 3 Diploma in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals (2020)
Megan started riding when she was 4 and started working with horses when she was 16, teaching children and beginners, riding and producing horses and young stock, worked in breeding yards with mares and foals and competitive show jumping stallions. She still loves being able to go riding when she has the time.
Megan moved to Cork in 2010 and studied Physical Therapy in the Irish Institute of Physical Therapy, this included remedial and advanced remedial massage and electro-therapy, alongside this she completed courses on kinesio taping and strapping and dry needling to compliment the use of massage during treatments.
Megan moved back to Belfast in 2015 and started working in Whinney Hill Kennels. Having always had dogs at home, and always being around animals, she loves being able to look after and care for other people’s pets the way she would want hers to be looked after.
Megan decided to further her career into small animal hydrotherapy to combine her interest of rehabilitation therapy into the canine world.